I am officially back on the East Coast and mannnnn am I sad about it. I landed, had to work all day, got assaulted, planned a BBQ, had a melt down, cried for the first time since dumping XF andddd I'm wondering, why the fuck did I come back??
I always go through the post Cali blues and despite staying EXTRA busy, I am still really sad.
We haven't discussed the last of my California dating adventures so here is round 3/3.
We attempt a grouper, none of the guys we are matching with are nearby, no one is committing to show up, shit just isn't panning out and I am kind of exhausted by it at this point so I say fuck it. Let's go out with friends and just hang out. We head to the same destination we went to last Saturday and resolve that it'll be a date free night.
That is until Bestie texts Moe where we are...he replies, I'll be there in 17 minutes...and 17 minutes later - Rami and Moe appear before us.
Ummmm Holy SHIT Rami is so hot. I was wasted Tuesday but I am not right now and DAMN - this is fantastic! He texted me and I didn't reply...hopefully he isn't pissed?
Nope, he's not.
He's actually incredibly sweet, insanely good looking and super attentive. He tells me how he hasn't stopping thinking of me since we met, that there is a depth behind my eyes and he can tell I am just a really good girl. Yep, a really good girl who fucked you about 2 hours after meeting you, nail on the head definition of "good girl." I laugh in my head and let him continue to compliment me.
Finally, we all decide to leave. We get to besties house and hop out of the car...he pushes me up against it and starts kissing me. Definitely an improvement over Tuesday but still not great....he's so hot though, who caressssss. He tells me that kissing me is all he could think about since he left me Tuesday. Aw, so cute! I love guys who are expressive. Bestie refuses to let them come in because she's tired and we know exactly where things are headed if we do. I say my goodbyes to Rami, she says ciao to Moe and the tinder dating is finally over.
Rami has texted me nonstop since which is so adorable. I don't think we would ever date but it's nice to see that I wasn't just a one night stand type deal, he actually really likes me. I guess I said I'd be back in 2 months so he's expecting me to return....hmmmm....oops?
So now I am back in reality....here's updates on that.
1. Jake and I got into a fight. He was drunk Saturday when we were facetiming and called me a drama queen after I just finished sobbing about leaving my family. I hung up on him, texted him I don't appreciate him being a dick and turned off my phone. He came to my BBQ yesterday and I swiftly ignored him. Finally at the end I told him I was awaiting an apology that never came which is why the cold shoulder was out. He apologized, asked to sleep over, I said no and that was that. The luster of Jake is fading fast...sadly, I'll be dealing with him again on Thursday.
2. Z. We are apparently going out tomorrow. What time? When? Where? NO FUCKING CLUE. The most annoying thing ever. Do guys think we have no plans besides to sit and await their call? WTF dude. I am busy, I need 24 hour notice on wtf we are doing. GROW UP. G also informed me they have a fantasy football draft for work tomorrow...if Z cancels on me again.....BOY BYE. Two strikes and you are SO fucking out.
3. Cyrus. I took charge and planned a date for Friday, he accepted and that's great news. I am quite busy during the week so Friday was really my best opportunity to make something happen even though I'd prefer to have seen him yesterday or today. I hope that initial spark hasn't faded....
4. I lost my shit again on XF. I was so tired, I was so sad, I couldn't help it. I did ALL of the cooking for this BBQ last night and normally, that would be his role. I felt the loss of him so strongly and I couldn't shake it. I texted him.. "I wish there was an American genocide of Armenians, I hate you all!!!! I would like you to jump off a bridge. You and your family really fucked me up and I don't deserve it!" SOB, SOB, SOB, SOB. I was a wreck. I haven't cried since the day I ended it and holy lord was this a hurricane. He called me, I screamed, I sobbed, I screamed more. We talked this AM and once again, he fucking SUCKS and I am so bitter he lied to me. Worst part - my face has been puffy as fuck all day. Not cool, not cool.
5. Arash and I got into a fight. I was discussing his dating life at the BBQ and he was pissed about me airing his laundry. I felt bad, apologized immediately and hopefully all is well? I've decided with near certainty that nothing will happen between us. I can explain that more another day but I just don't feel it, plain and simply.
Now, I desperately need to add new guys to the roster. Tinder has had the worst looking toads today, idk what is going on but I am not a fan of it. Send good vibes that new, super sexy fellas come my way stat.
Now, it's time for some much needed sleep.