1. Saw Jake Fri + Sat night. Friday we didn't do anything and it was boring. Saturday I stopped by after my date that was conveniently located next to his house and drove him and his dudes to the bar next to mine. Long story short - he didn't even offer/try to buy me a drink. STELLAR.
2. Jakes BFF who was in town visiting was telling me that he really likes me. Well, duh. Already knew that. I responded with, "Jake unfortunately doesn't have a romantic bone in his body and I am looking for my future husband, that is not him. He is a lot of fun, we enjoy hanging out but that is all it is and I am pretty sure I have verbalized that..." His friend: "Elle, you're an amazing girl and I know he can step it up, he has it in him" Me: "Sorry but I'm really not looking for a project." --Sigh. Annoying. BUY ME A DRINK DAMMIT.
3. Was supposed to see Jake last night but was too lazy and decided to organize my closet instead...Priorities.
4. I have a date tonight. Well I had two and now I have one. One guy from Tinder who actually had a lot of potential (we failed to execute a date and we ghosted) hit me up and we planned to get drinks tonight. THEN he realizes theres a football he can't miss so that's where that ended...romantic...
So date 2 I keep pushing off because I can't remember a single detail about him.
5. Old guys from the past are popping up with texts here and there -- nothing major. I met this guy at a bar during my friends birthday last year in NYC...I was dating the X factor then but I am not some lame ass who can't talk to people just because I have a boyfriend. Anyways -- he was amazing, we had a great conversation and we became friends. The week before X factor and I broke up for the very first time back in December we took a trip to NYC. I got to NYC early that Friday and went out with my new friend (Seth) for dinner and drinks. Told X factor it was just dinner with a friend (that is all it was) however, it showed the potential Seth had which I clearly hadn't grasped before. We had a TON in common, we had so much fun, and he was a great person to spend my Friday with. (He also bought me all my drinks AND dinner, what a winnnnnner)
I did feel a little guilty because Seth opened my eyes to the kind of guy I could be dating if I wasn't with X but then X and I broke up four days later on Christmas and all of my guilt was gone. For the record, i didn't cheat - so don't even go there peeps!
LONG STORY SHORT - I'd like to see Seth again. Last I knew, he had a girlfriend. Not sure where that stands, don't want to pry, butttttt I am curious. I also wouldn't mind a boyfriend in NYC...he's a wall street guy so he's super busy which is good and any excuse to frequent NYC sounds excellent to me....He also has impeccable fashion, food, and style sense. The new condo he bought is GORGEOUSSSSSSSNESS. Seth = definitely a catch.
Oh and he's short. BUT that's okay, he's got the rest locked down.
That is it my friends.
Hopefully tonights date isn't a dud.