Online dating by the hour:
14:00 (approx): a mutual match!
14:00-18:00 (approx): intermittent messaging begins with her explaining that we talked on another dating site and nothing resulted; mild flirtation and interest
18:00 (approx): she gives me her number without any prompting and asks me to text
20:37-21:18: texting, with far less flirtation and interest
21:30: she calls, even though I tell her I'm watching the Presidential debate; so I don't answer
23:32: I text, saying why I didn't answer the call and saying thank you for deleting the match
00:42: she explains that she deleted the account and got food poisoning (why is the latter even relevant?)
What have we learned?
(1) give a guy a chance (more than a couple of hours) to ask for your number
(2) give a guy a chance (more than an hour) to call
(3) don't call when he tells you he's focused on something else
(4) DO NOT call 7 hours after making a match
(5) don't be a reactionary bitch when a guy doesn't answer the phone
(6) keep your digestive issues to yourself until at least after the first in-person meeting
This chick was trying to lock it DOWWWWWN.