A few of my goals during my 27th year were:
1. Figure out wtf I was doing with X Factor, are we engaged or is this a bust? --> Successfully made a final decision and as we know, it was bust.
2. Be in better shape by 28 than I was at 27. --> This has fluctuated a ton. The scale told me I was the heaviest I'd ever been, I saw a photo from a wedding in Chicago that petrified me, and presently - my clothes are loose and I feel good. It's a day to day struggle for me though. I definitely know endurance wise I have improved so I think I am heading into 28 with this goal checked off.
3. Be more ontop of my businesses. --> I'll check that off, I successfully raised my rates and didn't lose anyone when doing so - thats a W in my book.
4. Be a better friend --> No idea if I accomplished this or not...No major fall outs occurred with anyone but it's hard to be a judge of that for myself.
5. Be more fearless & stop caring what others thing --> DEFINITE check. I give so many less fucks now than ever before. Last year at this time, I was censoring my IG because the Armenian mafia was stalking me, I took the blog down because I was scared it'd be found and ruin me, etc. Now, I don't care. If some racist Armenian fuck wants to judge me, go right ahead. If anyone else wants to judge, go for it.
NO FUCKS TO BE GIVEN HERE.
6. To be continued....