I want to re-cap a few of the key players in the blog this year incase you haven't read older posts and are confused when you decide to do so. (I mean obviously who doesn't want to know all the dirt and shit talking?)
- Elle: Yea, I am narcissistic and introducing myself first. I author the majority of this thus I am the queen bitch of the blog. I am 27, entrepreneurial, might wind up spending my life with two cats, and I am half persian/half swedish. <--that factor has caused much drama in my life thus far.
- Zoe: Our south Florida main chick who is constantly dealing with the douchebags that Florida breeds. She's a marketing/social media guru and we have been besties since 9th grade when we nearly failed spanish together.
- Arash: My Persian roomie who is handsome, sweet, funny and shallow as hell. We still love him regardless. 29 years old, 6ft something.
- Mia: Bestie since 11th grade. We met due to our first loves/douchebags being friends. We ditched them, kept each other and now live down the street from each other. She's a big time journalist, 27, blonde, and sassy.
- G: Our only male contributing writer! We became friends after a series of tinder dates when I was on a break from the X factor. He's pretty sarcastic, tall, Jewish, and smart. Actually, way too smart.
- X Factor: Armenian fella who was the inspiration for the blog. Has racist parents. Pretty much sums that one up. 30, not terribly tall, great teeth, pretty smart.
- Liam: Broke his heart into 2903234890 pieces, lived together, met dancing at a club one night, nicest person on the planet, Greek, super tall, 34, engaged to a fug ex cheerleader aka my polar opposite.
- HS X: first love, character in the peppermint patty downfall, cheated on me on my birthday way back when, dated for close to five years, bla, bla, bla.
- Jake: Summer fling of 2015. Too cheap to buy me a drink at happy hour. We did hot yoga together. He still calls, it's weird.
So if you're just tuning in, here's your guide to working backwards. If I forgot anyone, I apologize - the medicine is getting to my head (double ear infection).
I wish you all a happy and healthy New Year!!!